Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone else like the smell of car oil and sweat?

For some reason, I love the smell of car oil when I'm in a parking lot or a garage. I also like the smell of my sweat.





Is that something to worry about? lolDoes anyone else like the smell of car oil and sweat?
sweat not so much. car oil, me too, except im pretty sure it's not good for your lungs or anything but . . :PDoes anyone else like the smell of car oil and sweat?
i don't like those smells, but i don't think it's anything to worry about. i know people who love the smell of skunk and gasoline. i, personally, love the smell of chlorine.
Sweat, no. Erm, no.





But I LOVE the smell of the gas when we pull up at a car station.
Sometimes!?!?!?
Okay,I have to admit I do like the smell of car oil,but not my sweat.


lol.
Err, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment