Thursday, January 7, 2010

How did my brand new car get an oil leak?

My car is an 05 Pontiac G6 Gt.... I dont know how in the world it could have an oil leak. I've never even had a car that had an oil leak... How is this possible to just get one??? Its covered under warranty so I dont have to pay for anything, its just weird. I've had 4 brand new cars, and this is the first one to ever have an oil leak. Its a great car overall, just never had this happen before.How did my brand new car get an oil leak?
It could just be sumthing as simple as a faulty gasket. When u think about how vehicles are massed produced sumthing simple could have been over looked.How did my brand new car get an oil leak?
You probably have a foreign car maybe Japanese - they usually have an oil leak but the dealership will be glad to fix it for you and usually at no cost.





I like your bathing suit - your a very good looking girl and have a wonderful body - Why would anyone want to say something negative about you or your picture.


Oh, well ! ! ! !
have you gone over anythink and smashed the sunk bolt or put a crack in it where about is it coming from?
That is what warranties are for.





That is what recalls stand for.





And that is why American car manufacturers are losing ground to foreign car makers.
Maybe there was a problem with the car when you got it.The car dealer might have been lieing.
It's a Pontiac. Why are all North American car manufacturers going broke?
It's a Pontiac... they make fun looking cars but the quality is lousy.





...and since you got me started:


I HAD a brand new Chrysler 300M (original model). The heated seats went twice and they would not cover the replacement under warranty after 6 months. Had to replace the exhaust after 2 years... 2 YEARS! Add numerous other fit / function problems as well.





I now have owned a Toyota 4 Runner for 2-1/2 years, NO problems and I don't think I will ever go back to American cars.
well here we are in 07, how is an 05 ';brand new?';
Bolts can work loose..... Gaskets can break........... ther's alot of reasons............
Please, tell us where the leak is! There are serious ones and easy ones. Among the serious ones are a leaking rear main seal, transmission, tail shaft, pan gasket ( oops ) silicone sealer leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment