Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will my car's used oil spill on the way to the service station?

So I'm about to change my own oil for the first time, and bought all the items I think I need. But I had a thought, the drain pan is more wide than it is tall, won't the used oil spill out when I take it to a service station? Also, should I put a plastic bag inside it so I won't have to clean it out later? Any help/advice? I'm hoping this goes as clean as possible. Thanks.Will my car's used oil spill on the way to the service station?
Use an empty plastic milk jug or just pour it into the oil oil bottles you used. Get a good wide funnel.Will my car's used oil spill on the way to the service station?
i dont know...hey whaddya think ... what is the best car in da world???
Do bears crap in woods?.
Ya better leave it up to someone else or at least have someone else around to watch you.
if you are going to change it yourself put it in a container with a lid.if you are going to take it to get changed don't mess with anything let them change it.if you don't know what yo are doing you could tare up your ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment