Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting a car that leaks oil. How can you clean an oil spill?

I am buying a car that leaks oil and my landlord doesn't approve. She doesn't want oil leaks in the driveway. I would love to buy a different car but that is all I can afford. What is the best way to prevent or even clean up an oil spill? Best thing I can think of is parking the car on cardboard. Please help.Getting a car that leaks oil. How can you clean an oil spill?
my piece of crap car does the same thing. I went to the auto shop and they have a drip tray designed for it, its a huge rectangle silver things that you sit on the driveway or garage floor and you park your car over it. the oil drops into the tray. I put kittie litter in the tray, it soaks it up then i throw it out and re-lineGetting a car that leaks oil. How can you clean an oil spill?
go to your local auto parts place and they'll have products that will clean it up. Usually a kitty litter substance soaks up oil well. Find out where the leak is and have it fixed.
One word SAWDUST! It will suck oil out of concrete I've done it several times
cat litter works well

No comments:

Post a Comment