Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is taking a girl with me when I get my car's oil changed a romantic first date?

I was also thinking, while we were waiting for the oil to get changed, I would bring my DVD player and we could watch my Michael Spinks vs. Gerry Cooney boxing DVD in the waiting room.





I would also buy her a diet coke from the vending machine.





Will this win her heart?Is taking a girl with me when I get my car's oil changed a romantic first date?
Well, personally, I would rather see the Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson fight from 2002. Seeing Tyson go down for the 10 count gets my engines revvin'! Make it a diet ';cherry'; Coke, and you have yourself a new forever partner. (well, at least until the sex gets boring)





And yes, I know it wins MY heart. Nothing says romance like men pummeling each other, routine car maintenance and artificial sweetners.Is taking a girl with me when I get my car's oil changed a romantic first date?
Depends-


Are you two already close? Like, are you good friends with her and you're just interested in being more than friends? If so, she might think it's funny and cute if you do that.





On the other hand, if you've just met her and you think she's cute and want to get closer then you should take her someplace more romantic. Maybe if, while you get your oil changed, you go to a park or a movie or something it will work out better. You could possibly take her out to lunch at a close by restaurant or something like that.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH I AM LAUGHING SORRY NO... Take her somewhere out to dinner or get a movie and take it home. IF she is really into you she will want to cuddle and be where its dark and not where people will be staring at you to watching a movie in a car shop. Okay and a boxing movie get something that she like and suck it up if you dont and show interest.





If you want to stay cheap rent her favorite movie and if you have a nice finished off basement go down ther light the fire place make some pop corn and get some coke and watch it with her there and get her favorite take out food like chinease or pizza or get food to go from a resturant like olive garden right befor she arrives trust me she will love it.





Forget the oil change you really need dating help sorry and good luck
Are you thick, if my boyfriend had of taken me to get his oil changed the first time we went out %26amp; asked me to watch boxing with him. I wouldent have give him a second look. Yes he did take me out in his car %26amp; boutght me a drink but we sat in a park and kissed the hole time nearly a year and half on we are still together. Dont take her to get your oil changed you twat!
You know I want to say.. ';YES!';





In the end if you have the right Chemistry it wouldnt matter what you two do together. If you like Superficial women and you know she is though I would take her for a chezburger to Mc Donalds atleast lol j/k you get my drift though, If a girl that will support you is what you want on your Oil change and DVD boxing matches... Then by all means on every level do this.





Be the pack leader.





-iJoey
LOL I hope you are joking, this is not a good first date at all. pick her up after your oil change and go for a picnic that you packed and sit in the park away from traffic and other people. no one wants to smell gross fumes and sit in a garage.... make time for her.
Sure it will..... but end the date with a really big bang...something she will remember you by. Take her to McDonalds and let her order off of the dollar menu and then tell her that she will have to pay because you just spent your last dollar on the oil change.
Jaquot, in case you are serious; try and think more of things you will both like. Don't have your own interests as a starting point.





I would suggest going on a walk in the park or at the beach. Maybe grab something to eat for lunch.
This has to be a joke. If you are that stupid thinking really is this a good first date and have to ask about it you should be dating.
uh.....no. that isn't romantic at all.





try dinner or a movie. that would be a good date.





or just go for a walk in a park or at a beach n just talk to her.
OMG! Not romantic, I don't think she will think that's romantic. Try taking her to dinner or to the movies, even to the park but not to get an oil change. Not as a first date. :)
It would be more romantic than shopping for a vacuum cleaner.
No. If you buy her a Diet Coke, she'll assume you think she's fat. Buy her a regular Coke and you're GOLDEN! :D
u can not win her heart wit that, u can just take her out to a really nice beautiful resterant wit really great food, that would be a perfect first date for u two
Oh yea! You got it dude! If only we could all have your romantic insight and creativity. EVERYONE!!!! FOLLOW THIS GUYS ADVICE!
if you take her to the taco truck it would be perfecccccccccct...
Normally, I'd say not. But I guess it really depends on the girl...


Although, if she does like it, I'd be a wee bit 'curious' if I were you ;-)
Only if she is a mechanic.
ha, siike.


she'll probably think you're really lame and probably won't ever go on a date with you again. that's horrible.
absolutely
erm. not really romantic


and it wont win her hear;)


you should take her out to a fancy resteraunt, your treat (:
Yes, then you could allow her rub your nasty feet too. That will seal the deal! lol
Lol yeah of course it will ! hahahahaha Your such a romantic huh
Yes good idea!
i hope your not serious cuz if you take a girl on this date dont expect a 2nd one
Thats a great plan! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!
if she likes the same stuff as you i guess
haha no, please dont, i hope this is a joke.
haha, getting my cars oil change has to be the most boring thing...


DEF.think of something more...mind stimulating.
hell no
you sound like a loser

No comments:

Post a Comment