Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get car oil and grease from a sweat shirt?

The product I recommend is called PreSpot made by Melaleuca. Works wonderful on all stains and doesn't break down the fabrics, PH neutral.What is the best way to get car oil and grease from a sweat shirt?
SHOUT IT OUT WITH SHOUT! no, really, get the shout that comes in a aereosol can(it's for laundry) and you will be so happy with the results! works with any greasy stain including red lipstick! i promise.What is the best way to get car oil and grease from a sweat shirt?
As funky as this sounds....wet it well with WD-40, and let it soak for a minute.....then rinse it with water.





Do this a few times. then wash it. I expect it will get it out for you, unless it's already been washed and *dried*.
I got it out once by putting dishwashing soap on it before I put it in the wash. The dishsoap cuts the grease.
I use a product called Oil Eater Cleaner and Degreaser made by KAFKO (1-800-528-0334). I bought it at Costco a couple of years ago. It came in a gallon container with a spray bottle too. I use it on any laundry that has a greasy spot. Just spray and throw in the washing machine. Good for cleaning driveways, machinery, etc., but it hasn't hurt any of my clothing yet!
Dawn, is the best it cuts thru the grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment